Susan is Of Counsel to Nussbaum Law Group. She practices in the area of antitrust and commodities litigation. She has litigated cases involving a wide variety of industries including banking and financial services, pharmaceuticals and chemicals. Susan has played a significant role in a number of major antitrust cases in which Ms. Nussbaum served as lead counsel including:
- In re Lorazepam & Clorazepate Antitrust Litigation (D.D.C.)
- In re Microcrystalline Cellulose Antitrust Litigation (E.D. Pa.)
- In re Plastics Additives Antitrust Litigation (E.D. Pa.)
- In re Foundry Resins Antitrust Litigation (S.D. Ohio)
- In re Rubber Chemicals Antitrust Litigation (N.D. Cal.)
In addition, Susan has been involved in representing individual plaintiffs in In re Payment Card Interchange Fee and Merchant Antitrust Litigation (E.D.N.Y.) and In re American Express Anti-Steering Rules Antitrust Litigation (No. II) (E.D.N.Y.).
Susan graduated Cum Laude from Brooklyn Law School.